Status of an appeal to RK State Revenue Committee can be checked through a chat bot
Photo: Kazpravda.kz/Adilbek Tauekelov
Information on consideration of an appeal to the State Revenue Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan can now be obtained using a chat bot in the Telegram messenger. This was reported by the press service of the committee, Kazpravda.kz reports.
SRC proposes to use the new virtual assistant service "KGD_kantselyariya", created in the Telegram mobile app.
According to the committee, the virtual assistant "KGD_kantselyariya" was created for convenience of taxpayers and for their prompt receipt of the following information on the issue of document flow:
- incoming number and date of appeal;
- outgoing number and date of the response from the Committee to the appeal;
- data of the executive in charge in the Committee for the appeal of a taxpayer (full name and telephone number).
To get information in the chat bot, you need to write the following:
- Full name or full name of the organization;
- date and outgoing number of the appeal.
It is noted that this service can be used on weekdays (except Saturday and Sunday) from 9:00 to 18:30.