MISD developed the Coronavirus2020 mobile application
The Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan has developed the Coronavirus2020 mobile application. It will help citizens quickly receive reliable information about the situation with COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, Kazpravda.kz reports.
Already, the application can be installed on a computer by downloading from the website Coronavirus2020.kz (https://m.coronavirus2020.kz/). In the near future, the application will be available for download on mobile devices - iOS (App Store) and Android (Play Market).
The application contains information:
• on measures taken by the state for the fight against the spread of coronavirus;
• on precautions and prevention of COVID 19;
• up-to-date statistics on people who have become infected and recovered from coronavirus infection;
• contacts of Call centers in Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent and regional centers;
• algorithm of actions in different situations;
• about all restrictive measures in force in the country;
• news feed;
• answers to frequently asked questions about COVID 19 in the form of brochures and video materials.