Capital’s airport launched mobile app
Today, Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport has introduced the NQZ mobile application for downloading of IOS and Android systems, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to Anvar Shalekenov, press secretary of Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport JSC.
Amid COVID-19, the airline industry is faced with a completely new work environment in which one of the first priorities is to create the conditions for passengers to interact with the general infrastructure of the airport without the need for physical contact with personnel and devices.
NQZ app is designed to improve passenger comfort and is aimed at:
- creation of a convenient form of payment for airport services by means of a QR code, as well as payment by credit card;
- push notifications about flight status changes;
- creation of a convenient channel for informing users about commercial services at the airport;
- optimization of search and navigation tools in airport terminals;
- creation of a modern means of delivery of information and functional services to users;
- creation of an alternative convenient feedback channel with the airport.
The introduction of a mobile application now gives passengers the opportunity to start managing services using their mobile devices.
“Development of the airport's mobile application is the most urgent and important priority of the company's development in the field of IT. It is planned to further develop the application and expand services in the most important areas, such as health, self-service, contactless travel, baggage tracking and a lot more. The airport is ready to further improve and refine the mobile application taking into account the wishes of the users. You can mail your suggestions through the feedback channel in the application, ” the airport informs.
Link to download the app in the AppStore:
Links to download the app in the Play Market: