Sites of slaughtering of cattle on Kurban-ait determined in Astana
In Astana, the main places of organized sacrificial offerings are defined to celebrate Kurban-ait holiday, marking the end of the hajj and celebrated 70 days after the Uraza-Bairam, astana.gov.kz reports.
1. LLP "Nurbereke-555", highway Alash, 30 (behind the market "Kok bazar"). Buses № 11, 34, 38, 41, 53, 58, 120, 127.
2. Trade House "Metro" (route Astana - Karaganda). Bus No. 71.
3. "Shauchen", Astana-Pavlodar highway, the 9th km. (bus No 307).
4. LLP "Maksat 2007", railway Zheleznodorozhny, str. Akzhar, 20. (buses No. 15, 22).
5. The universal market "Ulzhan" (the former market "Sayanur"), str. Tlendiev, 24. (buses No. 4, 71, 81).
6. Peasant farm "Temesh", Astana – Sofievka highway, 7th km. (bus No 307).
7. "Mamyrkhanov" PE, railway station Oндіріс-1. (bus No 24).
8. PE Eszhanova A., "Zhailau", highway Alash, str. C313. (buses No. 7, 34, 38, 39, 41, 120, 127).
9. Market "Altyn-Taga" near Koshy settlement. (buses No. 308, 309).
10. "Sapa Su" LLP, Koshy village, 4340, near the village of Koshy. (buses No. 308, 309).
Residents and visitors of the capital can use the mobile application iMuslimAstana, which is available in the AppStore and PlayMarket. It will contain information on bus routes, where you can reach the sites where the ritual of sacrifice is allowed during the celebration of Kurban Ait.
Also each site will have the points for accepting donations for those in need. Similar points will function in all mosques of the capital.
At the same time, August 28-29, a two-day training seminar for the slaughterers for the ritual sacrifice according to the Shariah will be held in the branch of the Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Kazakhstan in the mosque "Nur Astana". Anyone can take part in the seminar. You need to have an identity card and a health book. The seminar begins at 9:00 at the address: Kabanbai Batyr Avenue, 36.
For consultation on all emerging issues regarding the holiday, residents and guests of the capital can call 2288 - the 24-hour helpline on the matters of religion. The call is free.
This year, the celebration of Kurban Ait will begin on September 1 and will last three days. September 1 at 07:00 eight mosques of the capital will give festive ait-namaz. Rituals of sacrifice will be held until September 3.