Restrictions introduced for workers unvaccinated from CVI in Kazakhstan
Photo © Adilbek Tauekelov / Kazpravda.kz
Restrictions are being introduced in Kazakhstan for workers who have not received the Covid-19 vaccine. This is stated in the new resolution of the chief sanitary doctor, Kazpravda.kz reports.
The document says that restrictions are imposed on admission for full-time workers who have not received vaccination against COVID-19 (with the exception of persons who have permanent medical contraindications and have had COVID-19 within the last 3 months) of the following organizations / facilities:
- facilities for provision of services to the population (public service centers (PSCs), offices of Kazpost JSC, second-tier banks, financial market facilities, insurance companies, real estate agencies, advertising agencies, exchange offices, pawnshops, beauty salons, hairdressers, dry cleaners, laundries, fitness, sports complexes, sports and recreation centers, spas and massage salons / centers / offices, baths, saunas, swimming pools, beaches, printing services, sewing ateliers, photo salons, shoe workshops, flower shops, shoes and clothes repair rooms, office equipment repairing, facilities for provision of notary, accountant and consulting services, manicure and pedicure, cosmetology services, other facilities);
- objects of wholesale and retail trade (storage) of products and consumer goods, including markets, trading houses, retail chains, shopping and entertainment centers, shops, minimarkets, supermarkets, hypermarkets;
- objects of culture and leisure (museums, museum-reserves, libraries, concert organizations, philharmonic societies, theaters, cinemas, concert halls, clubs, galleries, exhibitions, circuses and other cultural and leisure organizations);
- objects in the field of providing services for the population's accommodation (hotels, hostels, motels, campings and others);
- organizations engaged in passenger transportation, airports, railway, road and water stations, river and sea ports, bus stations / auto crossings, passenger service points;
- educational and training organizations, including educational developmental and correctional centers (for adults and children), educational and industrial complexes and other out-of-school organizations;
- objects of sanatorium and resort and recreational purposes (sanatoriums, houses / recreation centers / recreation areas, dispensaries, children's health camps (school, out-of-town), tourist centers and others);
- public catering facilities, including those located in organized groups, as well as those delivering food, street foods; medical and social facilities of all types (nursing homes, disabled people, children's homes, and others);
- healthcare organizations, including laboratories;
- pharmacy organizations;
- objects of life support and communal services (organization of water supply, heat supply, power supply, cleaning of territories and disposal of waste, disinfection of premises and territories, emergency rescue services, KSK and OSI, and others);
- organizations providing excursion services;
- leisure facilities, entertainment gaming facilities (computer clubs, billiard rooms, bowling alleys, entertainment centers / parks, attractions, water parks, karaoke, lottery clubs and other points / points for the sale of lottery tickets and others);
- communication and telecommunication facilities.
Earlier, the chief sanitary doctor of Kazakhstan, Yerlan Kiyasov, signed a new decree.