New resolution on quarantine measures in Nur-Sultan published
Photo Kazpravda.kz / Adilbek Tauelkelov
A new resolution on restrictive and quarantine measures in Nur-Sultan has been published, Kazpravda.kz reports.
The resolution takes effect on March 1, 2021.
According to the resolution, residents of Nur-Sultan continue to comply with the following requirements:
- it is prohibited to hold and participate in mass events, including family, commemorative events, including at home (banquets, weddings, anniversaries, commemorations, etc.), rallies, processions, gatherings and others;
- it is forbidden to visit objects whose activities have not been resumed: billiard rooms, karaoke, bowling centers, trampolines, computer clubs, nightclubs, bookmakers and game clubs, including drawing lotteries, playgrounds and attractions in enclosed spaces, including ice and roller skating rinks, except for those located inside sports facilities;
- when visiting public places, including urban public transport, and objects whose activities are permitted, as well as when in public places in the open air (except for children under 5 years old and when playing sports in the open air), it is strictly necessary to wear masks, keep distance and use antiseptics.
It is also mandated to provide:
- organization of the work of objects of religious associations on weekdays and weekends (mosques, churches, cathedrals, synagogues, etc.) with an occupancy rate of no more than 30% and at least 5 m2 per visitor, with the prohibition of holding mass events (juma namaz, religious rites and others) and the work of catering facilities located in them, in compliance with enhanced sanitary and anti-epidemic, sanitary and preventive measures;
- the organization of the work of shopping and recreation facilities, shopping houses, malls, subject to occupancy of no more than 30% of the capacity at the rate of 4 m2 per visitor, excluding the presence of buyers in recreation areas, in compliance with enhanced sanitary and anti-epidemic, sanitary-preventive measures, with the establishment of a work schedule on weekdays and weekends from 10:00 to 23:00. At the same time, it is strictly prohibited to operate amusement rides, playgrounds, ice and roller skating rinks, play centers inside these facilities and on their territories. Food courts are allowed only for courier delivery with the exception of self-delivery. It is prohibited to conduct various types of promotions, fairs, showrooms, draw games (except for the online format);
- organization of the work of outdoor attractions, with the exception of prohibited and unauthorized ones, in compliance with enhanced sanitary and anti-epidemic, sanitary-preventive measures and establishment of a work schedule on weekdays and weekends from 10:00 to 22:00;
- organizing the work of animatronics theaters, an oceanarium strictly in the operating mode of the type of galleries / museums, with a one-time visit of no more than 10 visitors in each zone, with at least 4 m2 per visitor, with the prohibition of theatrical performances, and establishment of a work schedule on weekdays from 10:00 to 22:00, on weekends from 10:00 to 20:00;
- organization of the work of public catering facilities (restaurants, cafes, bars, canteens), regardless of the location, subject to the conditions for occupancy of no more than 30 seats inside the premises, observing a social distance of at least 2 meters between the edge seats of adjacent tables and seating at one table no more than 4-6 people, establishment of a work schedule on weekdays and weekends from 7:00 to 24:00, with the exception of objects located in residential buildings for which the work schedule on weekdays is from 7:00 to 22:00 and weekends from 7:00 to 23:00.