Photo © Adilbek Tauekelov / Kazpravda.kz
Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov chaired a meeting of the IAC for coronavirus spread prevention, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to the press service of the Prime Minister.
The meeting discussed execution of the President’s orders, given at the meeting on the epidemiological situation in the country on July 19 of this year.
The Deputy Prime Minister instructed to take the following measures in the shortest possible time:
- develop and submit a specific plan of operational actions to prevent the spread of CVI, in view of the new strains;
- to work out the registration of the domestic vaccine "QazVac" with the World Health Organization and its further promotion to the markets of third countries, to develop a Roadmap in this direction;
- to tighten the requirements for compliance with quarantine restrictions;
- to form mobile teams to provide methodological assistance to regions with low vaccination rates;
- to make specific proposals to ensure the equipping of intensive care units and ambulance services in accordance with the protocols for diagnosis and treatment of coronavirus;
- take measures for centralized procurement of the drug Remdesivir for the treatment of coronavirus patients;
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs, together with other concerned government agencies was instructed to form an interdepartmental special force to suppress fake vaccination passports;
- The Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry, together with the Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs and the Ministry of Healthcare, must simplify the requirements for the inclusion of business entities in the Ashyq program.
In addition, the IAC resolved to toughen measures against persons with "red" and "yellow" statuses who visit public places, which are recorded through the "Ashyk" application. The names of violators with a "red" quarantine status will be published in the media.