Photo by the Presidential press service
President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed to relieve akim of Taraz Kairat Dosayev from his post after an incident with rape of a 12-year-old schoolgirl, Kazpravda.kz reports.
"In connection with the incident in the Taraz school, where a 12-year-old schoolgirl was raped, and the systemic omissions in work, I instructed the governor of the Zhambyl region to dismiss the akim of Taraz from the post. I make a remark to the regional governor," the Head of State twitted.
Recall, earlier it was reported about the rape of a 12-year-old girl in one of the schools of Taraz. It was noted that a tragic incident occurred in a school toilet. Video cameras helped to establish the suspect. The police officers identified and detained a suspect in a serious crime. This is a 38-year-old resident of the regional center, previously convicted of theft, not married; he was placed in the temporary detention center in Taraz.
Dosayev Kairat was born in 1965, Kazakh, higher education. In 1987, he graduated from the Kazakh Agricultural Institute with a degree in mechanical engineering, and in 2007, from the Abay Kazakh National Pedagogical University with a degree in economics.
He began his career in 1987 as an engineer at the Kazselkhozmekhanizatsiya research and production association in Almaty.
- in 1994-1996 he worked as an engineer at Altyn Diirmen JSC, director of Desht LLP;
- in 1996-1998 he was the deputy director of the department for emergency situations of Almaty, the head of the sector, the deputy director of the department for emergency situations of the Bostandyk district of Almaty;
- in 1998-2001 - assistant to the chairman of the Agency for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- in 2001-2007 – assistant to the akim of Almaty region, deputy akim of Taldykorgan, akim of Karatal district of Almaty region, head of the Department of order and protection of natural monopolies and tariffs of Almaty region, adviser to the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- in 2007-2014 - director of Meken LLP, vice president, director of the Almaty branch of the Executive Directorate of the Organizing Committee of the 7th Asian Winter Games 2011 JSC, vice president of Kazsportinvest JSC.
- in 2014-2017 he worked as akim of Kordai district, Zhambyl region.
From March 2017 until his appointment as akim of Taraz, he worked as akim of Shu district.