Issues to be raised in Burabai by CIS Leaders
The agenda includes 17 items.
Agenda of the meeting of the Council of CIS Heads of State, taking place in Burabay (Akmola region), consists of 17 items, Kazpravda.kz reports.
1. Statement of CIS Heads of State on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the United Nations (introduced by Kazakhstan).
2. Statement by the Heads of State on the fight against international terrorism (introduced by Kazakhstan).
3. Appeal of Heads of State in connection with the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident (introduced by Belarus).
4. On the legal provision of migration processes in the CIS.
5. Agreement on establishment and operation of joint investigative teams in the CIS.
6. Agreement on formation of the Council of the CIS heads of prison services (introduced by Russia).
7. Agreement on Cooperation of the Commonwealth in emergency prevention and response.
8. Convention on enforcement of judgments in respect of persons sentenced to punishment not related to deprivation of liberty (introduced by Russia).
9. Convention of military cooperation.
10. Program of cooperation in strengthening border security on the external borders of the CIS for 2016-2020.
11. On formation of cross-border groups, and other agencies of the Commonwealth allocated for the settlement (liquidation) of crisis situation at the external borders.
12. On implementation of the Action Plan for implementation of the Protocol dated October 5, 2007 on the Approval of the Regulations on organization of interaction of the border and other agencies of the CIS member states to assist in the event and the settlement (liquidation) of crisis situations at the external borders dated December 5, 2012.
13. On implementation in 2016 of the Programme "Cultural Capitals of the Commonwealth" in Turkmenistan.
14. On the head of the CIS Antiterrorist Center.
15. On chairmanship in the Commonwealth of Independent States.
16. On holding the next meeting of the Council of CIS Heads of State.
An additional item, introduced by Russia is "On the chairman of the Coordinating Committee on Air Defense under the Council of CIS Foreign Ministers."
The summit is attended by eight heads of states (Kazakhstan - Nursultan Nazarbayev, Azerbaijan - Ilham Aliyev, Armenia - Serzh Sargsyan, Belarus - Alexander Lukashenko, Kyrgyzstan - Almazbek Atambayev, Russia - Vladimir Putin, Tajikistan - Emomali Rakhmon, Uzbekistan - Islam Karimov) and representatives of Moldova (Deputy Foreign Minister and European Integration Andrei Galbur), Turkmenistan (Deputy PM Satlyk Satlykov), Ukraine (Charge d'Affairs of Ukraine in Kazakhstan Yuri Lazebnyk).