Incidents

Child in Atyrau swallowed 100-tenge coin

Illustrative photo: Kazpravda.kz/Adilbek Tauekelov
In Atyrau, a child swallowed a coin and nearly died of it. Thanks to prompt actions of the doctors, the 4-year-old boy survived, Mgorod.kz reports with reference to the RSK.

On November 18, at 02:00 a 4-year-old boy was admitted to the Atyrau Regional Children's Hospital. The first symptoms indicated a serious condition. The throat and esophagus of the child were blocked.

It turned out that the child had swallowed a 100 tenge coin. Doctors immediately called endoscopist Erbol Tulegenov, who removed the coin using endoscopic device.

“I didn’t even notice that my child had swallowed this coin, but when I realized that something had changed and his condition began to worsen, I called an ambulance, which promptly delivered him to the hospital, and he survived. I express my deep gratitude to the ambulance staff and doctors of the children's hospital,” - the child’s mother said.

19:55, 20 November 2019
0
261
Подписка

Популярное

Новости партнёров