An electrician electrocuted in Atyrau
An electrician was electrocuted in Atyrau. The incident occurred on August 25 in the Nursaya-3 micro district, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to the My CITY portal.
The police department of the Atyrau region informed that in Atyrau, a 59-year-old electrician was killed by electric shock on an electric pole during repairs.
“On this fact, a pre-trial investigation is being carried out in accordance with part 3 of article 156 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Violation of labor protection rules, resulting in the death of a person by negligence”. A forensic medical examination has been appointed,” the department’s press service explained.