15-year-old girl was electrocuted while charging a smartphone in Almaty rgn

Photo: Tauekelov
A 15-year-old girl died from an electric shock while charging a smartphone in Almaty region, reports.

The Police Department of the Almaty region reported that the tragedy took place on September 26 at about 22:00 in one of the houses in the village Kargaly, Zhambyl region. A 15-year-old local girl died as a result of electric shock.

"It was preliminarily established that the girl's cell phone was on an electric charge. Through it the girl received an electric shock," the press service said.

Currently, a criminal case has been opened on this fact, a forensic medical examination has been appointed.
Aidana Demesinova
12:43, 29 September 2020