Seven principles of Kazakhstan's new economic course voiced by Tokayev
Illustrative photo of the press service of RK President
The Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, speaking with a message to the people at a joint meeting of the chambers of Parliament, voiced seven principles on which the new economic course of Kazakhstan will be based, Kazpravda.kz reports.
"The economy must work to improve the well-being of the people. The growing public demand for a fair sharing of benefits from the growth of national income, for effective social lifts must necessarily find a positive response. Therefore, the new economic course of our country should be based on seven basic principles," Tokayev said.
According to the President, the new economic course will contain the following parameters:
- fair sharing of benefits and responsibilities;
- the leading role of private entrepreneurship;
- fair competition, opening markets for a new generation of entrepreneurs;
- productivity growth, increased complexity and technological effectiveness of the economy;
- development of human capital, investment in a new type of education;
- greening of the economy, environmental protection;
- adoption by the state of grounded decisions and responsibility for them before society.
"At the same time, we must proceed from our competitive advantages and real capabilities," the Head of State summed up.